Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

The Mountain: My Time on Everest

AuteurMessage
Petit Intello
Admin
Petit Intello

The Mountain: My Time on Everest Empty
MessageSujet: The Mountain: My Time on Everest   The Mountain: My Time on Everest Icon_minitimeSam 2 Aoû - 23:06

The Mountain: My Time on Everest 20055010

English | 2013 | ISBN: 1451694733 | ISBN-13: 9781451694734 | 9781451694734 pages | EPUB | 38,3 MB

VETERAN WORLD-CLASS CLIMBER and bestselling author Ed Viesturs-the only Amer-ican to have climbed all fourteen of the worlds 8,000-meter peaks and the sixth person to do so without supplemental oxygen-trains his sights on Mount Everest, the highest peak on earth, in richly detailed accounts of expeditions that are by turns personal, harrowing, deadly, and inspiring.

Lien de téléchargement
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The Mountain: My Time on Everest
Page 1 sur 1