Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

A Part of Me - Anouska Knight

AuteurMessage
Petit Intello
Admin
Petit Intello

A Part of Me - Anouska Knight Empty
MessageSujet: A Part of Me - Anouska Knight   A Part of Me - Anouska Knight Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 23:38

A Part of Me - Anouska Knight 51%2BEyDOGrTL

Does cupid’s arrow ever strike twice? After years of heartache, Amy and James’ dream of a happy ever after is looking like a reality. But all these years of waiting for their hopes to be realised has changed them. Can they find their way back to each other or is a hopeful new beginning on the horizon? An exploration of love, heartbreak and finding the ‘one’. A Part Of Me is in turns smart, laugh-out-loud funny and heart-warming – and above all, recognizable to women everywhere. Praise for Anouska Knight ‘Warm, sexy and addictive’- Jenny Colgan on Since You’ve Been Gone ‘A writer who is going to do great things’ - Jackie Collins 'A real talent' - Lorraine Kelly ‘A funny read’ – OK magazine on A Part of Me ‘It caught me by surprise how much I loved it’ - HELLO! Daily News on A Part of Me ‘Moving’ - The Sun on A Part of Me.

Dizzcloud

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A Part of Me - Anouska Knight
Page 1 sur 1