Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Recognizing Reality: Dharmakirti's Philosophy and Its Tibetan Interpretations

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Recognizing Reality: Dharmakirti's Philosophy and Its Tibetan Interpretations Empty
MessageSujet: Recognizing Reality: Dharmakirti's Philosophy and Its Tibetan Interpretations   Recognizing Reality: Dharmakirti's Philosophy and Its Tibetan Interpretations Icon_minitimeMar 2 Sep - 18:44

Georges B. J. Dreyfus

Recognizing Reality: Dharmakirti's Philosophy and Its Tibetan Interpretations 0026fdfe_medium

1997 | 648 Pages | ISBN: 0791430987 , 0791430979 | PDF | 49 MB

This work began more than twenty-five years ago, in 1970, when I first studied Buddhist philosophy with Tibetan teachers in India. For the next fifteen years, I followed the traditional Tibetan curriculum for Buddhist monks, learning a great deal from many Tibetan teachers. I have thus been able to benefit from the unfortunate situation of this exiled community. I became interested in the study of philosophical topics pertaining to logic, epistemology, and philosophy of language. This interest developed over the years during which I had the privilege to study these topics with some of the most knowledgeable Tibetan scholars. 
Although I cannot mention them all by name, I am deeply grateful to each one. In particular I would like to mention Ge-shay Rabten, who set me on the path that includes this present work; Ge-shay Lati Rimbochay, who supported my efforts consistently; and Gen Lo-sang-gya-tso, Principal of the Tibetan Institute of Dialectics, where I spent many of my most formative years. I would also like to express my deep appreciation to his Holiness the Dalai Lama, who helped and guided me throughout my years spent in the Tibetan community. Finally, in Geshay Nyi-ma-gyel-tsen I encountered an incomparable mind. Through contact with him I learned a great deal, given my personal limitations. 
Uploaded
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://intellosdz.forumetudiant.net

Page 1 sur 1