Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

HIV I: Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis: Clinical Applications

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

HIV I: Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis: Clinical Applications Empty
MessageSujet: HIV I: Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis: Clinical Applications   HIV I: Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis: Clinical Applications Icon_minitimeSam 6 Sep - 17:46

Kuan-Teh Jeang, J. Thomas August, Ferid Murad

HIV I: Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis: Clinical Applications 0029b321_medium

2007 | pages: 636 | ISBN: 0123736013 | PDF | 9,2 mb

Although it is one of the most-widely studied viruses, many mysteries still remain about HIV. Covering the latest advances and challenges associated with clinical application of new antiviral drugs and vaccines, this revised edition is a companion to Murad:HIV-1: Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis, 2E. Leading investigators in HIV research present a timely picture of the molecular mechanisms which guide HIV-1 expression and replication and provide the most current clinical strategies for combating this virus. 
* The latest developments in HIV-vaccine research
* New concepts in the discovery and design of novel anti-HIV drugs

Uploaded
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://intellosdz.forumetudiant.net

Page 1 sur 1