Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud - Erich Fromm

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud - Erich Fromm Empty
MessageSujet: Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud - Erich Fromm   Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud - Erich Fromm Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 10:32

Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud 
Erich Fromm
Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud - Erich Fromm 002a1dc3_medium

2001 | 151 Pages | ISBN: 0826413366 | PDF | 7 MB
First published in 1962, at the same time as Marx's Concept of Man, Beyond the Chains of Illusion is Erich Fromm's personal reflection on the overarching influence of Freud and Marx on his own life work. Deeply troubled by questions of individual and social responsibilities, Fromm began his studies of these two giants - who, ironically, are ever more related to 'the past' even as they are ever more intensely scrutinized today - at an early age. Fromm first establishes a common ground between Marx and Freud. He then proceeds to a unique and brilliant analysis of Freudian and Marxist theory. Throughout, Fromm shows how a sound understanding of both the father of modern psychotherapy and the father of 20th-century communism can lead to a single body of knowledge. His book has the quality of good literature, it is news that stays news and thereby sheds light on Erich Fromm's thinking during a seminal period of his life.
Uploaded
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://intellosdz.forumetudiant.net

Beyond the Chains of Illusion: My Encounter with Marx and Freud - Erich Fromm
Page 1 sur 1