Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

Being Julia (A Forever Novella) - Sandi Lynn

AuteurMessage
Petit Intello
Admin
Petit Intello

Being Julia (A Forever Novella) - Sandi Lynn Empty
MessageSujet: Being Julia (A Forever Novella) - Sandi Lynn   Being Julia (A Forever Novella) - Sandi Lynn Icon_minitimeLun 18 Aoû - 23:35

Being Julia (A Forever Novella) - Sandi Lynn 81YWzOGPDLL._SL1500_

My name is Julia, and I’m the daughter of Connor and Ellery Black. I may look like Daddy’s little princess, but I’m far from it. My life consists of lying to my parents and sneaking out of the penthouse. My CEO millionaire father seems to think that at the tender age of sixteen, I’m too young to date boys. My mother, the artist, tries to stay neutral and doesn’t say too much.

My best friend London and I hang out almost every day. We love to shop, and we try to pick up all the bad boys that our parents wouldn’t approve of. We occasionally get into trouble, but I can usually talk my way out of it, except for the time my father caught me and Brody Sullivan having sex in my bedroom.

This is the story of my journey through life, in which I try to figure out who I am, from the time of my sixteenth birthday until the day I marry the man of my dreams, Jake Jensen. My aspirations, dreams, hard work, defiance, and smart mouth are all woven into one thing – me, being Julia!

Uploaded

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Being Julia (A Forever Novella) - Sandi Lynn
Page 1 sur 1