Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Complete Manual of Sugar Art: Vol. 1 (English, French, German, and Spanish in one)

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Complete Manual of Sugar Art: Vol. 1 (English, French, German, and Spanish in one) Empty
MessageSujet: Complete Manual of Sugar Art: Vol. 1 (English, French, German, and Spanish in one)   Complete Manual of Sugar Art: Vol. 1 (English, French, German, and Spanish in one) Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Sep - 21:00

Complete Manual of Sugar Art: Vol. 1 (English, French, German, and Spanish in one)
Louise Fassbind

Complete Manual of Sugar Art: Vol. 1 (English, French, German, and Spanish in one) 0020fc77_medium

C..s B..s (11-1997) | PDF | 200 pages | ISBN: 3952053007 | 36.4Mb

As a beginner in the art of pulled sugar I found this instructional book very helpful. It goes into the basics of pulling sugar without getting boring. However, I also took a (short) class with an experienced teacher so much of the book did make sense to me.
Also of interest is their catalog in the back of the book from which one can buy equipment needed for beginners plus all sorts of other neat equipment. I think this book is a great addition to my sugar pulling library and I recommend it.

Depositfiles
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://intellosdz.forumetudiant.net

Page 1 sur 1