Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Intellos Dz Pour Les Livres Numériques

Intellos Dz est un Forum qui peut vous aider à trouver des livres numériques d'une manière gratuite et qui touchent plusieurs domaines.

PortailAccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)

AuteurMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) Empty
MessageSujet: Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)   Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) Icon_minitimeVen 31 Oct - 18:51

Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) 
Claire Voisin and Leila Schneps

Hodge Theory and Complex Algebraic Geometry I: Volume 1 (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) 002b7d83_medium

English | 2002 | ISBN: 0521802601 | Pages: 250 | DJVU | 3 MB

This is a modern introduction to Kaehlerian geometry and Hodge structure. Coverage begins with variables, complex manifolds, holomorphic vector bundles, sheaves and cohomology theory (with the latter being treated in a more theoretical way than is usual in geometry). 
The book culminates with the Hodge decomposition theorem. In between, the author proves the Kaehler identities, which leads to the hard Lefschetz theorem and the Hodge index theorem. The second part of the book investigates the meaning of these results in several directions.

Keep2Share
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://intellosdz.forumetudiant.net

Page 1 sur 1